Adore you as much as I could...

Monday, November 23, 2009

everything happens for purpose????

In fact... this words.... i first heard from one of my friend's church during her church anniversary... by a lovely Pastor " everything happens for purpose "

1 of my course mate just passed away...* my condolence to him *
he victim of the tragic accident ...
his motorbike bein sandwiched by two cars...

i remember that day...
i was on the way to college...
i drive my car... and there is a traffic jam
and i saw there was accident.. a boy laying on the road ..waiting for ambulance..
i didnt bother much ..
so i just drive thru to avoid more traffic ...
yes..
it is him ... laying on the ground that time..
and i just passed by my coursemate that time...
i was so sad to know about it...
and it is too late..

he is just 21 years old...
LIFE is really SHORT !
thats true..
i wondering... if someday i passed by and the 1 laying on floor is the 1 really close to me....
i just cant accept it.

but somehow it really happen ..
but why ?

so that u can learn from it, therefor u can overcome it in the future * thx Ben u have answered me that day*

MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT!
appreciate every moment and take from it everything that we possibly can..

No comments:

Post a Comment