Adore you as much as I could...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

An Angel

Today visited my niece
yea my niece! =J
I am an uncle now ..... HAHA

Those feeling ... really hard to describe ...

The Family Tree of mine is happily growing bigger and bigger :)
I still remember when i was age of 12 ...
MY family trip of mine..
we just need 3 cars ..
now..
we need more than 10 cars ...
Unbelievable .. :D
My big cousin finally become a daddy now ...
haha he used to be playfull all the time .
I think non of his toy is better than his angel now ..
he was so EXCITED !
and u can see him keep smiling and laughin all the time !
the eye contact with him and his baby ...
really..
really..
warm..
tiny little things will make him happy now..
today he show us a little fan to us ..
and keep ask us " cute mou ? cute mou ? "
" cute le , cute le "
is actually a little fan attach to babychair to keep the hot away from baby
HAHA...
U think that he is silly
but sometimes u wont know when u havent experience it before :)
mayb u will be more crazy le ..

today suppose to have lots of assignment and lab report to settle...
i have no time for sunday school ... :(
but when i saw her..
i forgot everythings about that...
she was sleeping quitely .
while i looking at her face..
i was stressfree !~
LOL ...
tiny little movement of her..
makes my heartbeat fast..
kinda weird and i donno why..
but i love the feeling ..xoxo

I curi curi snap a pic of her while she sleeping :)



baby guai a... " fai gou jeong dai " ~~










It has been said that we need just three things in life:
Something to do,
Something to look forward to
And someone to love

No comments:

Post a Comment