Adore you as much as I could...

Monday, April 6, 2009

Farewell =^.^=



After this month ... we are not colleague any more .
Here we have the dinner as promised to celebrate our resignation ..
We all know that we would not have the same opportunity to work together inside the same company in future but well ... it was a good experience during my time with you guys .

I should stop my emo here..

We went to Starhill for dinner buffet at Jogoya ~~~ :D



Kinda expensive .. but since we have buy 1 free 1 ticket .. It only cost around RM 60 ^^ affordable bah heh =) ..

The Decoration is ... wow ^^

Once enter .. without hesitate ... i have taken this


And my favorite in all those multi-choice of food..
GRILL MOCHI ~~~


and also ... the ice cream .. :)


They clear everything on da table :P




Dont be so sad ya guys :D
We must face the fact when the time comes ~



2 comments:

  1. Jj
    U ReaLly MaKe Me Wanna Cry AlReadly la...
    Y Make It So Sad 1 ??
    Anyway I will KeEp It In My HeaRt Until The End Of My Life...
    Brothers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...if not that day I wanna back homtown I also will join the party...Wish u all will have a good study time when go bck to college..

    ReplyDelete