Adore you as much as I could...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

With Friend =)

Today wake up early and gave morning call to my friend to fetch him at desa petaling ...
We have dinner at Kuchai Lama and went to college after that ...
My friend will fight for his future on this Saturday ... i can't help him much ... so i just accompany him at library and share my study skill to him hopefully it is usefull for him bah..非常擔心他



I go back at evening ... and go out with my hometown friend for shooting range testing .... =)
the paintball place is at Gombak ... quite near... and it is cheap :D the boss there is very friendly and funny ... we plan to find more friend to there once more to have a paintball war game :D promotion at MAY ~~~~~ Woooo need find 10 friends ... anyone interest pls msg me ya or call me :D

Good night & sweet dream all =)


5 comments:

  1. Sure ... are your free at May 8 :D .. come join us lar ... haha call u after ur last day ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...painball...when go call me ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. need booking 1 week before ... u free mou ar MAY 8?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry buddy...
    i think i make u disappointed again...
    so sorry to u all...

    ReplyDelete