Adore you as much as I could...

Monday, April 13, 2009

What a day ....

This morning went to POS office to pay my expired roadtax at Jusco Kepong .
I arrive at 9 o clock morning there and had my car park in front of the office .
But i forgot that Supermarket is opening at 10 o clock ... :(
So ... I need to wait lor ...

I go down for walk .. i see something unusual ;)
The guard at Jusco is marching in front the the entrance ... just like army , they even bein punish for pumping because their shirt not spruce enough.

Is around 10 o clock ... the gate nearest to POS office is crowded ... i was like 0.O !!
I went back to front entrance then ..
The door opened :) i straight go to the ATM and withdraw my money and walk my way to the office ..

Here is the funniest part ... i saw all of them is waiting outside of the entrance due to the roller shutter havent open ..it was like zombie waiting outside for me .... haha

I get my no. 1004 ... 4th person for 2day to be serve at POS office keke ...
Once the Shutter opened ... the queue was like no ending ... phew ...i am not in the line

But i cant pay my roadtax because the car card is full of chop ... need go to very very far JPJ to renew it :( darn ... happy for nothing ... but i paid my ptptn loan which i wan to ignore it .

well after that while i am on my way back to my house ... there is a JPJ road block !! lucky it was on the opposite of the road ... siao le... if i come out from my house at 10 o clock i sure GG

I am going back to office for lunch now .. need change car use 2day :P

No comments:

Post a Comment