Adore you as much as I could...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Don't know better than known

I do believe ....
What can u do !
If god let u know everything but u cant do anything ???
isn't it bad ?
sometime we need to pretend we dont know...
not to be dishonest..
but to survive in this cruel world...








I m suffering from illness for the past few days.....
no energy to wake up from bed at all ...
39 degree fever...
need a good good rest now ...
dun think so much ...
nothing can bother me to keep climbing ..
nothing can stop me from charging onwards..
miracle to unbelievable
its just a route
shortcut or long-run
depends which route you choose ...
everything is just up to u ...








Tired..,
exam is at the corner once again ..
this time really stressie ..
hopefully not that bad result ..







we don't know what we've got until we lose it,
we don't know what we've been missing until it arrive .

No comments:

Post a Comment