Adore you as much as I could...

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just... if ..

If I had one wish.
If one desire would come true.
If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.

I'll start with a list.
of everything I love.
and your names at the top.
with the tittle above.







The very ground you stand on.
Is where between heaven and earth.

Words can never hope to explain.
The feelings I keep inside.


There must be some mistake.
I am not worthy of such a gift.
Whenever your appearance.
My soul begins to drift.

There were clear blue skies.
And sapphire blue ponds.
But all i saw was rain coming down.
Till there was you.

I wrote your name in the sky.

Don't ask when, don't as why.
I missed a face with a smile.
A unique voice of single style.


I have always dreamed of the sky.
But I was born with broken wings.

The closest I can hope to get.
Is the feeling your smile brings.




So I wished upon the star.

The star that reminded me most of you.
My actions seemed bizarre.
But this wish I had to pursue.


If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.
And since I made that wish.
My wish has to come true...















My wish isn't to mean everything to everyone but something to someone..

No comments:

Post a Comment