Adore you as much as I could...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Second time......

I had been born to this lovely world...
There is a best feeling i ever had which is .. looking at my family member happly with smile when i did something for them..
those smile was priceless to me..
it is one of the main source in my life.
but...
this few month..
I can feel the same happiness came from U...
When U smile =) ...
When u Laugh =D ...
its so awesome to me....
I have no idea..
why ?
I will feel the warm and sweet from there...
and
This feeling will be addicted..
donno when it started..
makes U happy become my hobby in my life...
When i know U need something , U want something or U hope something...
I just wish I can fulfill you ..
I am just a small portion of sand in this world...
or maybe.. 1 of the star of billions in the sky...
but
I just hope i can use all my ability to make sure U in a good condition ...

Remember the night when I know I will meet U up ..
I have no idea.. Why am I so nervous..
GAN JEONG O !!!!
Donno why like that...
Can you tell me ??
or
Do u feel the same as me ?


My friend told me ...
in this world... nothing will be perfect..
becoz there always have a BAD JOKER will spoil the plan...
and
Unexpected this time... the JOKER had visited me =.=
I failed to meet you up again ...
when the moment U told me,
I can hardly control my EQ...but i still manage to overcome it..
I just feel a bit disappointed and down ...
something like ...
U see the rainbow in the sky and sudden black cloud appear come with heavy rain...
but
I still will cheer up..
Bcoz I know I need to get prepare for the the next chance we meet up !
God give me 4 chances to get your contact...
I will wait for another chance to meet you up ...
If make you happy and take care of you is a burden in life,
then i'm sure this will be the sweetest burden in my life.
and
I'm sure this will be the main component in my near future..
















I just bought another " xiao bai "
wanna introduce it to u d ...
I thought " xiao bai " will stay overnight in your room ... and taking care by U for few days..
but unfortunately it still .. in front of me ... xiao bai is upset and LAME ..
hope to see the happiness with you thru xiao bai
and xiao bai hope to give you a colorful week in this holidays...















u r my last thought at night..
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment