Adore you as much as I could...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

B.B


*snap during my rest :P*

yesterday
went to Basket Ball with my sifu :D
it has been ancient .. i didnt train and touch the ball ..
I love sports ^^
but now lack of training !!!
i cant even survived 4 matchs !!
sound weak ? ... really i am ><" sifu say.. after 2 match .. punchat jor .. =.=" another 2 match K.O jor .. LOL... inside the match 4 of them are malaysia team .. 2 are KL team .. and 2 free lancer... * my sifu and me *
we didnt lost alot marks also ma :P *but still lose la *



something funny happen on the way b home ...

on the way to the car *
Me: eh the ball lea ? take jor mei ?
sifu : no lar they take b jor .
Me: owww kay .
sifu: les buy drinks.

and we went b .....

at msn *

sifu has sent your a nudge !
sifu : DIU lo !
me : huh ?
sifu : They think we bring b the ball , WE think that they bring b the ball !
me : HAHAHAH ...that y i ask u the ball ma ...

GG...


actually nothing de la ... just a ball .. they have alot .. just this is funny !!

* Sifu u forgot your " BALL " lea ! *

XOXO








the clock is ticking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment