Adore you as much as I could...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Tear

A drop of tear..
suddenly drops from my eye..
had made the same mistake twice ...
this mistakes...
added extra burden to me...
i did not cry...
i am not sad...
i am not complaining ...
but i am scare...
i am now.... wondering...
" did i choose the wrong path ? "
" am i in the correct direction ? "
" can i keep going ?? "


An old friend told me... don't look at the world through a key chain ...
every problem is small .. its just you look at it with a key chain ....which make your sight covered by all the problems..
If u thrown the key chain away.. then u will figured it out justn how small is the problem .
we shouldnt because of the small problem and we give up that easily.


A good friend told me ... its part of my life.. u will be tough..

some friend told me... jia you...


Thanks Q ! all ~




i am lazy to talk ...
my brain has stuck...
currently i manage to get only 2 hours each day to take a nap ...
it had been 2 weeks..i am energy less...
i have alots of things in my mind...




i am stupid !



YES i am indeed UNHAPPY NOW
but only for today..
i wont let it stay forever..
i still need to cheer U up ..




i am going to have a big rest for today...
in order to go further and clear all the obstacles along my path ..
bye...

1 comment:

  1. dont sad...dont sad...
    learn from mistake..
    sifu support you forever ya^^...
    just a exam nia...
    still have many challenge in front..
    never give up...

    ReplyDelete