Adore you as much as I could...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Done!!~

Finally....
the exam end =)
i know i will get a REAL bad result ...
Well .. its all over... what ever la !
Sleep for almos 36 hours... haha ...
its real GOOOD !! to have a nice sleeep ~~!
just like paradise ... ^.^V
cover with my dirty little blanket ... it sure miss me :P


Friends... paiseh for my absent...
i really not that likes to clubbing..
Not the alcohol ... but the environment =\
Next time find u all go yam cha !! i treat ~ keke


Going to do something healthy ....
Im not going to stay at home.. act zombie for this two weeks...
planning to go Broga Hill , Semenyih ..
Gonna train now :D
if not how to climb oo ...
KK Mont. for next year will be a dream then .. ;P
nvm .. untie also can reach the summit ... i wont lose !~ =X


I felt U was not in mood this few days...
mayb someone bother you again ..
or mayb exam ..
whateva it is .. remember to be happy always ...
Its your promise to me !
smiles =)



Sometimes u cannot believe wat u see.
You have to believe wat you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment