Adore you as much as I could...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ODD night

This world...
the complicated things for me.. not about physics calculation ...
not the formula Maths i needed to memorize...
but .. it is
the relationship between people...
Why say so ??
because...
although i able to do well in all theory and formula by myself but yet..
i cant make sure i had a good relationship with everyone i care myself..
there is no point... at all..
The real value of one relationship needs two way to communicate to impress more colours in the sky.


I always remind myself in this world..
everyone on this earth is unique and different...
there are thousand way to get close with someone...
but the only way i know to reach the destination is using my heart to care for anyone i care and i mind..


till this moment..
I am glad I'm still in this condition...
but i found that when you put the effort in something...
but then u feel u bein ignored..
the feeling actually is not so good..
proper way to say is worst...


but i understand !
we cant request anyone give the same feedback to us or have a same idea and direction with us..
so we just can only make sure what we did was what we were willing to do so ..
and NO any excuse to REGRET...

This few days...
I thinks alot..
and I realize that..
when you bein ignored..
you will feel uncomfortable..
but u wont FELT sad ..
you passed your day as usual ..
just.. every moment of it you can feel that in your heart there was something went wrong..
you cant spill it out.. but you can feel it.
What we can do is ... wait .. waIT .. and WAIT for the time to overcome it..
I can still smile.. but issit a fake one ? I don't know..
I can stop to miss you... but can I ? I don't know...
What can i do ...
Is make sure you in the good condition..
Then i will feel more ease " an xin " .









There is only one thing i request from u ...
I hope tomorrow you will be happy than today !
Because Love ... I will protect you all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment