Adore you as much as I could...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

B-A-L-L-O-o-N-S




Ha~ I have been missing this few days ...
Nothing happens just bz with my part time job :D
Since my friend urgently need someone to help him on this job so i help him lo ~ :D
What do i do ?
Guess what :D
Balloons boy ~~~ LOL... 1st time do this kind of job ...
kinda fun ^^
This few days... I think I received the MOST Thank You ever in my life .... each of them say " thx Q " to me for each balloons i distributed :) those kid is like ANGEL ~~~
Some of them running towards me for balloons
Some of them so shy to come to me ^^so I walk foward to give my balloons to them ... and they will give me a big SMILE =)
but ... some of them scare balloons ... lol ...

Got some girls come toward me for balloons also ! haha i still give them la :D
btw donno it is funny or not ... some of them call me uncle =( * TQ uncle ... TQ uncle ... *

Today ... I went into Nike outlet during my break time ....and .... TADAAAA ~~~~~



I brought my new shoe :P
it cost my 3 days salary for balloons boy .... argggg ... nvm bah .. I going to get that soon also ^^

oh Mother's day coming soon .... going to discuss with my sisters what to buy for my mother...
THINK THINK THINK ~~~ mayb give her a kiss enough ? hahahaha

Got to go ~~~
bye =)

4 comments:

  1. 哈哈
    你现在总于知道自己老了叻?
    哈哈
    连小妹妹也叫你叔叔哦
    认了吧!!
    哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah!! Ah Pek use balloons to to cheat mui mui zai a??wow...u blow 3 days balloons for a shoe ar?? swt....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... those kid really cute... ^^ their smile is really the sweetest in the world :)

    is just a present for myself working as a balloon boy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Balloon Boy"...It's sound very weird...lolz

    ReplyDelete