Adore you as much as I could...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feeling better now ....

I love spending time with you guy :P

36 hours non stop event from u guys ...you all like my brothers and sisters !!! no big deal on blood relations ;)

Extremely exhausted ....

This few day ..... from games >>> sports >>>> shopping >>>> movie >>>exploring >> breakfast >>> lunch >>> dinner >>>supper >>> bed :) during this 36 hourss... think of nothing but play and spend LOL ! talk rubbish .... every time going out with u all without alcohol also will be damm high =D
alot crazy stuff we do ..... laugh till stomach pain and tears drop ...
Angel & Demon - NICE =) Star Trek - I thought will be bored ...but ends up NICE *thumb up *

My college friends trip has been cancelled ... due to something wrong with this 2009 years.... but nvm ... we will organize again at 2010 !!!!

Be strong !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment