Adore you as much as I could...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Speechless ....

This year 2009 in THIS MONTH on THIS WEEK ! .................................
SUCK !

Everything bad happen all at once ..... WHY WHY WHY !!! DAMMIT...


Today some little argument with my mom ...
I really hate the feeling of being blame especially by the love 1 ...
Come on ... it is not my faults... y never investigate it before blame on me ...
at the end she say " ok ok this time is my fault .. I dont wan next time this happen again "
WALAO !! I have nothing to say ...

My mood already so DOWN ... since so much things had happened .

People told me ... time goes will settle everything ...
I hope to finish this year 2009 as soon as possible ...
This year ... sad things is more than happy things =(
I dont wan it this way .... come on pls .... this is so suffer ....




My Friend send me this song ... Thx U vry Much ... I will follow what the lyrics goes .... Thank.....

Breathe-Again from Juwita Suwito

3 comments:

  1. take it easy buddy..
    all will be better after the worst one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun be sad...
    everything will be fine...
    after raining, rainbow sure will came out...
    just take it easy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya..don't be sad...
    after awake tomorrow is freshness and begin.
    Don't keep it..
    step forward is crucial
    you are not alone..
    friend stand beside you
    share with you
    friendship are the sense to cheer up..

    ReplyDelete