Adore you as much as I could...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pain'TT Ball ~~

Yesterday it was so fun ^^
My friends and I have organize paintball games for past 2 weeks ..
Yea... yesterday is the game !!
The place locate at Gombak in a small town uphill ... name Dusun Ali King * sound weird ^^" *
few words to describe .. FUN , ENJOY , CHEAP !

The games 4v4 and 3 Marshall a.k.a referee 500 pallets each person =)
we played 6 rounds .. my body is killing me now T.T

we taken a lot pics thanks to the Marshall help us capture it during our battle :D

I will post some of them here ,


Da list of 8 ,


The War Zone ... is uphill terrace




before the game =)



Inside War zone ...



looking for head shot ;)



Sprint !~~


Heh i get the flag once :P



The loser ~~ :D



tag team with Brandon ;)



Daryl in action ~



Its a Power Slide from Yeap !



Brandon & Fly gets the flag for this match.



Game Ends.

After that we all having a nice bath nearby water source from top hill there
chit chit chat chat there ...it was really fun ....
I cant wait what next :D
oh yea... the owner invite us to go there again around October .. but not Paint ball games... is FRUIT seasons !!
he said.. come and " MAKAN SAMPAI KENYANG HABIS!" as we know it is a DUSUN buah-buahan ... LOL ... sure we will :D

1 comment: