Adore you as much as I could...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Outing~

So tired today =)
wake up early morning prepare things that needed for the PTPTN loan ...
then ... attend class and class and another class LOL .....

yea after that I fetch them to go for our movie Terminator 4 ^^

having dinner at Sentul with you all ... chit chat there till 8 pm ~~~ and straight go to pavilion =)
window shopping awhile .... and that place really ... good to see not to buy ...LOL

the movie ends around 12 am d .... then we donno how to back to our parking place .....awwwwww
we go to B section instead of D section LOL ! yuan wang !.... walk whole carpark ..
and suddenly remember what my friend say when I park that place earlier * nah later remember this white colour myvi when we back here * well ... the myvi really not there when we find my car LOL ! laughing laughing ...

fetch them 1 by 1 ... wait till they safetly went into their house only I leave them ^^ if not i bu fang xin d ... nowadays those people crazy d ... this rob that rob ~~

going to bed now lo
NITEZ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment