Adore you as much as I could...

Friday, June 12, 2009

奇迹的邂逅

Last 4 months,
happen something that are never happen in my life before,
I never care about it,
but this thing keep grow up in my mind,
Im tough enough for anything,
but now I feel I have a weakness point,
when u happy,
I will feel the same,
when u sad,
I will feel unwell,
and feel blue,
when u happy,
the pink colour appear in my sky,
when u ignore me,
question marks start to appear in my eyes,
I dun wish to deny it,
but it really happen in my life,
my life full of colour,
pink, purple ,blue,
but all also come from you,
u are a magic colour box ?
I dunno,
I just noe,
what I wanna is this will cont appear in my sky even is ur blue,

I noe now not the right time,
and mayb u totally dunno me at all,
I wish I have the time to know more about u,
I wanna be friend with u,
but I wanna u noe,
I like u,
even its is not so deepy,
but I wish make it come true,


Even 1 minutes I also dun wish you feel unwell in the sight of me .

I noe ur wall is tall
and I will climb over it in one day.


I donno will you see this or not ,
since the feeling come from u
so I wanna u noe .

6 comments:

  1. she is mine :) dun think too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belum cuba belum tahu...
    Sudah cuba hari hari mahu...

    Do have u taken your 1st step?
    Go for a meet up, start asking her out,
    Show her that you care about her, and when time passed by get a chance to talk to her ;)

    Good luck JJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...take some time to let both of u know each other.
    Gambateh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is mine gf lar -____- harloo ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro Always Here To Support U!!!
    Try Ur Best To Get What U Want!!!
    Ur Wish Will Be Come When The It was The Time..
    +U+U+U
    @.@

    ReplyDelete