Adore you as much as I could...

Friday, June 5, 2009

O.M.G ~

Today .. on da way to college ...
I was day dreaming while driving ...
The road.. is like a never ending road to college and it has been few years using the road ...I know every corner and every hole on the road I even know where is the place normally have set with road block and speed trap ..* seriously =D* mayb next time I try to close my eye see if i manage to reach the destination LOL ..

Well... what happen ?
day dreaming thinking of something sweet ... suddenly there is a traffic far from my sight ..
and there is something flashing in my mind ... * OH shit ! * road block ....
Si liao la ... I was speeding ...

HAHA ? Our policeman really efficiency 1st sentence from his mouth is " Bang apasal pandu laju berapa mau bayar ? " 2nd sentence is .. " OK letak bawah IC "
3rd sentence ... " Selamat memandu ya !" =.=




Goin to my friend farewell party later .. one by one they going oversea ... when will be my turn lea ? .. :P if nothing suck happens .. I think 1 n half year gua haha.. Mechanical Engineering really wasting me alot of time ~~


GtG .. gonna prepare for the party ..
BUBAI ~

2 comments:

  1. Haha @@
    Lucky He didn't Gave U Saman Lo..
    Belanja He Drink Kopi lo..
    Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bang...
    bawa banyak laju ni dah sumbat berapa banyak kat bawah ic?
    hahah!!

    ReplyDelete