Adore you as much as I could...

Monday, June 29, 2009

习惯

Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nite....
I have a special mission,
I can reject the date with buddy,
I can reject the game so call Dota..
I can stay at home even I feel boring ..
Coz i'm afraid to have u miss out in my msn list
and for sure.. I will eat white fruit some time .
everytime see u appear in list,
is more meaningful than kena loteri,
I love to see your name appear in my msn list.










Every time u appear in my list...
Blood pressure been raising..
Heart beat will increase dramatically fast..
Brain will become totally blank..
when feel u ignoring me ..
.
.
.

for sure u are not compulsory to accompany me
every single word u reply me..
will have a nut keep read it and think wanna reply what will much better.
honestly, reply ur message difficult than I sit for da exam.
but, I feel happy when u not ignore me .









Have someone tell me
that miracle is hiding in the air ..
U cant see it... u cant touch it ..
But u can feel it .
the way to feel it is use your heart to do everything u feel u deserve to do it without regret.
Im bless myself in the right way,
hope in the end of this way ...
I can meet u up and grow on .
even this feeling is dubious
but Im strong enough to bear all the ending..















One day one centimeter ... sure in the end I can climb over your wall.....
I will be the cherubim to heal you and light you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment