Adore you as much as I could...

Monday, June 15, 2009

守护

Day after day ...
Since u appear in my life
there are some new habits in my lifestyle
I will do nothing in front of pc in certain time
coz I know u will appear
but not every time also that lucky
sometimes I will eat while fruit one

U told me u are a boring girl before...
U emo all the time..
U say that,
U are not that person I expected
&
Im not the person u expected*



I wonder who you r ?
U are the magic colour box ?



U are the angel from the heaven ?


Or u are the evil from the hell...

I lost the direction in the sky


I confuse , I afraid and I lack confident
when I read those negative comment.


this new land i never step in before,
I dunno what will happen after this...
izzit a sweet dream... or a bitter memory..
after communicate with my heart...

I KNOW
I will not get myself cause my heart so much MISERY
U are worthy me to do this
because you are the apple of my eye.


I dunno what will happen in the future,
But I only know the future is holding in my hand
Im same with others guy
but the different between me and them is
Im hope u will happy aside with me










*No matter how , No matter when , No matter where..
Im waiting to warm u up and cheer u up *

4 comments:

  1. Hey..
    bro
    Really Touch My Heart..
    Deep...
    Always here to support u
    And Wish Ur Dreams will Come True..
    Gambateh Oo.....
    @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guy , i tell u :] dun kacau my gf again ...
    u only her's net friend...
    pls respect our relation , thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY BRO, KEEP IT UP.wE will support u mentally.
    Wish u good luck>
    (",)

    ReplyDelete