Adore you as much as I could...

Monday, July 27, 2009

10 things I HEARTS

Its kinda exhausted today..
I was so busy preparing my college things..
It took me whole Sunday to done only small portion of it ><"


But still ....this is YEAR 2009 Happiest WEEK I had ever been ^^


I went to Rawang today ..
nothing but to accompany my friend to send something important there...
after that I sent him back home..


passing by the pinkie tower..



In my mind....
It was like ...
a long distance but not as far as sky...
a short distance but not as near as land...
just like you standing in front of me ..
but I never know where was you.





Wish not to disturb your bed time ..
I cant cheat my heart ...
so I called you.




even it is 1 sec I can hear a sweet voice from you
I fell that...
I m happy ,
I m glad..
I am the luckiest man in life.








10 things I HEARTS

MSN because it is the place i can meet u, cheer u up.

CS ML because is the palace in my heart.

Balcony because it lead me to my miracle.

My Blog because i can let u know what is inside my heart.

Your Blog because i can know what is inside your heart.

Library because i always guai guai wait there for your arrival.

Weekdays because the days I always think about you .

Weekends because the only days I can chat with you .

23/7/09 because I get all the magical numbers from you.

27/7/09 because I had improve a lil bit.. thx for being my coach =)













Look at the sun, you see time
Look in heart , you see love
Look in eyes, you see life
Look at your mobile , you see who's thinking of you
Its me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment