Adore you as much as I could...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weekdays ...

Weekdays are really really bored ............................
going the same routing everyday... repeat repeat repeat... :(


hmm ...
really get used to college life again with bunch of new friends V^.^V

haha i starting to love my math lecturer as well .. he is a funny guy .. hahahahahaha i cant explain it why.. mayb we starting to get used to him .. enjoying in his lecturing now :) * but i still dun like math shhh..*

middle of the sems... alot test.. and assignment already .... kinda stress out sometimes..
this Friday will be a tough subject ... Fluid test ><" and till now havent study.. cham ... not I dun wanna make revision... but .. the Lab report is killing me ..... the time pass so fast........ last Friday is just like yesterday... good or bad lea ? depends on which angle u look gua... :) owh yea my untie brought us some Jelly sweet =D I almos finish it myself.. while doing the lab report LOL............... there are some pic I took while rushing my lab report ;)

sur
e all kid will lurv it till mad ! but gorgor almos eat all jo =D


alot animal shape =O


Rhino?















Please dun miss me ...
because
I will miss you .

No comments:

Post a Comment