Adore you as much as I could...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

TEN

Yesterday you was so happy * i can feel it * =)
Although there is only once a week for me to have a chat with u ...
I am still happy :)
I have no idea how silly is me ...
I actually kinda regret to ask another 10 minutes from u yesterday

mayb

if i didnt ask you to give me another 10 minutes for today ..
u wont appear ..
and
u wont so blue ><"
I really have no idea what had happen to you ...
You say that was a long long story.. and its complicated...
I can feel that u was sad to explain the same thing.....
because each time u repeat it ..
u will suffer it once more So that i stop asking it from u .. *although i really hope to know what happened *
i dont know what the story behind
i cant help much.
what i can do is
support you to the max in my heart ..


TEN words to cheers YOU up

Blessing - Everytime you turn around I'll keep blessing you
Laughing -to forgot the sad moments
Ice-cream -for you to remember all your sweet moments
Miracle - is always there for you
It - is nothing but a task from god
Smile -is to motivating your happiness
Sagging - is useless but to fight back!
Yell -to give a loud sharp cries as of pain
Onze - is always here
U - will always have a stupid boy there for you

This song dedicate to you


















P/s
9474 86 733 968 259297 7645464 84373

1 comment: