Adore you as much as I could...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yesterday..

My mood is not blue .. but BLACK...
I haven taken my small test...and .. i cant even finish all question on time .
Study so much but still cant do well ... =( * sad.. real.. sad *
I talk to myself... I will never let this happen again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

while on the way back home...
TRAFFIC jam somemore ...
wasting my time on the stupid road for more than 1 hour zzzzz ...
called friend 1 by 1 to have a lil chat..
but no idea why..
all of them was busy... ><"
haiz... god wanna leave me alone ..
and stay inside the car mayb giving me a time or chance to calm down .









Lucky you was there =)

U was laughing , and laughing , and keep laughing ...
mayb it affected me ^^
my mood changes to Pink suddenly.*Thank you*

U say that u scare u kacau me ...
by asking alot of pointless question ??
but actually it is not ^^
I like the way you share and talk to me like no distance
really..















we are not finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment