Adore you as much as I could...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

B L

24/7/09
Its not an ordinary day for me ..
43 days ago ...
I still can remember that night i just get 1 magical number...
I m imaging when can I get all the magical numbers ..
43 days later...
and the dream is come true tonight ..
I cant explain to you all
how much stun i eaten when i see the numbers
Its more abnormal than anything I have been over before...
Thanks to you..
because of believe me and willing share with me
Thanks to Jesus..
Finally u hear i blessing every single night..
maybe its just a little step in the story..
But i know the rainbow is appear in the sky...
just need to cross over the distance to meet up you














But ...

tonight i realize one more thing....
my hand is more talkative than my mouth.

I m totally blank...
I m totally noob ...
I m totally a dumb...
I m SO GAN JEONG ~~~ ><"
I even cant believe I say XIE XIE to you ... for what?!?!
YAM GONG .... =.=!!
but i know in one of the day i will used to it ..
to talk more well with you..
This first exp is worst .. worst... and WORST..
this is because lack of training..
and will you become the coach to train me up ? :)
I wish it may come true..




P/S
I have 1o things important to do tomorrow

1. buy a Digi number
2. buy a Digi number
3. buy a Digi number
4. buy a Digi number
5. buy a Digi number
6. buy a Digi number
7. buy a Digi number
8. buy a Digi number
9. buy a Digi number
10.buy a Digi number

























I wish I can walk out from the screen... and share the joy with you all the time..

1 comment: