Adore you as much as I could...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

2

digit 2...
what that ??
2 ringgit ??
nope.....
2 is the magical digit to make me more close with u
the 2nd hard time I try my heart to get it from u.

I am damn worry I make a mistake in each word I speak out to u.
GAN JIONG !!!
lucky
I get it..


my friend say why u wanna so torturing yourself
but I think maybe this one is a different picture in our own chapter
I m not mind...
step by step toward the aim...
the feeling is good..
at least improve abit is better than nothing improve
ur smile will be the best medicine to heal my soul.


First of all.....
Thank you ...
because believe me...
some of them may say to me "she might give you fake one ."
but since I wanna ask u , I will not bother izzit fake or true.
because if I do so ...
it show disrespect to u and the effort I had put



u say that I sometime used words that too deep and u can barely understand..
then next time if I just ask for other digits like that...
I feel myself not so sincere...
even a every little thing
I hope can special it for u


haha...
god bless..
the 3rd time I asking u will coming soon ...

I wish
I bless
I hope



















there are another 4 more digit to let u open the first chapter in our story..
even there is just 1 of 1000 percent,I know 1 day I will get it..











p/s
8447 96753 273283 63 47 86 6477 968

1 comment:

  1. Bro..
    Everythings Will Be Perfect
    If
    We Face It By Our
    " HEART "
    All The Best To U !!!!
    GamBaTeh O!!!
    I will Always Support U!!!
    WhatEver U Done!!!
    +U x3.....

    ReplyDelete