Adore you as much as I could...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

36 hours....

NO sleep =.= Zzzzzzzzz

tired......

very tired ......

very very tired......

and all the hardwork ...

just washes away....

cant claim back ...

still ...

need to go for 2nd interview....

thanks to the old man math lecturer....

really a waste of time ....

then ...

when to JPJ...

kena their aduan saman last week...

but there is a couple.....

delayed my report ....

they keep on arguing with the JPJ officer there....

like pasar malam ...

come on ! if u didn't do anything illegal they wont send u SAMAN....

what to argue there ?...

admit it la ...

stupid..

waited for them 3 hours.....

really makes me tired....

finally my turn ...

i didnt argue...

just admit it..

because..

i was really break the rules that day...

and...

my license expired liao ...

i didnt notice it ...

i was like ...

WTH ? siao liao ...

lucky the officer willing to help me ....

asked my friend to become my car driver...

so he kena my saman ...

but i pay for that saman la ...

REALLY thank you ...

I am really tired...

i cant even walk straight line ...

but i never forgot you ....

even thou i have no time to think others things today...

tml need to go JPJ again ....

renew license this time....

haiz...

just a random post here...

i am lazy to talk ...

so i write it here....

good night all ...

cheers ya =)

























Every week 6 days... really exhausting
Dun forgot to take your time to relax...

1 comment:

  1. Haha..
    Next time Should Be More Kful le o...
    Bro..
    Try To Take A BIG Rest
    All the Best O..
    Take K
    MIss U...
    @@

    ReplyDelete